Research and Interests
- Quantitative imaging in Neuropathology.
- Computational microfluidics.
- Bayesian inference & Uncertainty Quantification.
- Ph.D., CSElab, ETH Zürich, 2020.
- M.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, University of Cyprus, 2015.
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, University of Cyprus, 2013.
- TA: High Performance Computing for Science and Engineering I (2017-2019).
- TA: Computational Methods for Engineering Applications (2015-2016).
- TA: Engineering Tool III: Object oriented programming with C++ (Spring 2015).