PhD and Post-Doctoral Positions at CSElab
The Chair of Computational Science at ETHZ invites applications for PhD students and Post-Doctoral Fellows in the areas of:
- Numerical Methods for Multiphase Flows
- Multi-scale Modeling and Simulation for Biological Systems
- Statistical Learning with an emphasis on Reinforcement Learning
DURATION: The expected duration of the PhD appointments are 4 years while Postdoctoral appointments imply a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 years.
PREREQUISITES: Applicant’s background may include studies in: Computational Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering and Physics. We particularly encourage applicants with expertise and interests in Particle Methods, Multi-resolution analysis, High Performance Computing, Stochastic optimization and Machine Learning. We encourage applications from scientists with a strong interest in interdisciplinary research and working in a highly collaborative environment.
APPLYING: Applications should include a CV (including the names of two references) and a one page letter of research interests. Please submit your applications to Professor Petros Koumoutsakos: email@example.com.
Positions at affiliated Labs
- PhD Positions: School of Mathematics, Computer Science & Engineering, City University of London
- Scientific Software Developers: Scientific Software & Libraries unit, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)
- Group Leads: Scientific Software & Libraries unit, Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)